Adjust bowtie pdf Adult bowtie pdf Wedding bowtie pdf Bow tie tutorial Pdf bowtie pattern Self tie bow tie pdf Diy bowtie pdf Pdf bow tie - 5.99 USD
Adjust bowtie pdf Adult bowtie pdf Wedding bowtie pdf Bow tie tutorial Pdf bowtie pattern Self tie bow tie pdf Diy bowtie pdf Pdf bow tie
Adjust bowtie pdf Adult bowtie pdf Wedding bowtie pdf Bow tie tutorial Pdf bowtie pattern Self tie bow tie pdf Diy bowtie pdf Pdf bow tie Pdf epattern Diy bowtie To make bowtie pdf 2 side bow tie pdf Pdf bow ties
--IMPORTANT! Actual Bow Tie is not included! Included are PDF Sewing Patterns and detailed Instructions for them.--
GET THE SET and SAVE MONEY: http://etsy.me/2q0rBpr.
Now you can DIY a very nice 2-side Adjustable Self-tie Bow Tie for your sweetheart or older son. It's a wonderful handmade gift for your relatives or friends. It is wonderful accessory for everyone!
**If youd like to buy actual bow tie from the same fabric as in the picture, send a private message to me. Ill create a listing so you can pay for it. Currently I have the same bow tie available. Bow tie packaged in a nice gift bag.
This bow tie can be worn for different occasions. It depends on your chosen fabric. For example, if you choose silk material, it's can be worn to a wedding, business dinner, any festive event, a presentation, a banquet, even for the Oscars ceremony! If you need a bow tie for other occasions and for every day use, I recommend buying other fabrics like cotton, linen (great choice for summer), fine wool (suitable for rainy weather).
This pattern is distinct from the others in two ways:
- It has adjustable strap. This means it can fit neck. This makes it shareable among several family members, or you can present it to someone without prior knowledge of the size of the neck.
- Its made by an experienced tailor. I sew mens shirts and bow ties for several years now, and all of my clients were happy with the bow ties made from this pattern.
The package includes five PDF documents: 2 documents with the patterns and 4-page step by step instructions with color photos. You can print them on a standard Letter-size paper. Please make sure you print the patterns original-sized, as opposed to Fit to paper. Printing instructions are also included.
Instructions step by step shows how to cut out and make a bow tie using a different colors of fabrics or a single coloring fabric if you want. You can use a different textures and species of the fabric also. Enclosed is also the bow tie tying instruction.
Recommendations about the combination of fabrics:
- Do not combine two thick fabrics (e.g. wool, thick jeans) in one product as it will be bulky and will be difficult to tie and adjust the size;
- There are no restrictions on the type of fabric. You can use cotton, wool, silk, linen, jeans or viscose;
- If you are not sure what combination of fabrics to choose, you can search for examples in the Internet;
- A combination of silk and fine wool gives interesting results;
- Silk bow ties always look gorgeous;
- You can combine dark and light fabrics;
- If you make one side of the bow tie from a printed fabric, try choosing solid fabric for another side.
Recommendations about cutting of the fabric:
- You'll receive the best results if cutting diagonally, under 45 degrees angle. This works especially well for checked or striped fabrics. This increases the fabric consumption, though, so you'll need a 2 pieces approximately 23" long and 23" wide for a standard size bow tie (for 2-side bow tie). Interfacing is mandatory.
- If you decide to cut the fabric across the selvage (economy option), you'll need 2 pieces of fabrics 26" (long) x 6" (wide). Interfacing is mandatory.
- If you decide to cut the fabric along the selvage, you'll need 2 pieces 26" (long) and 6" (wide). Interfacing is mandatory.
__What time is required to sew a bow tie? It should take about 2-3 hours if you have some sewing skills, and more time if you just start. Detailed instructions included with this patterns make sewing process predictable and entertaining.
__What sewing skill level is required? I have created the guidelines for Intermediate level tailors, who have done several projects already and are familiar with common operations. Readers of this level will be comfortable with the level of detail in the instructions.
__Whats about entry level tailors? Of course, I encourage you to try it!
The instructions contain both textual material and color photos. This means that if something in the text is unclear, you can make it the same way as it in the pictures. And if you still have hard time completing the project, I encourage you to contact me and Ill try to help. Youll have my contacts on the patterns. In exceptional cases I can conduct a skype lesson for a small fee.
__What supplies are required?
- 2 paper patterns;
- 2 pieces of fabric;
- 1 piece of fusible (iron-stick) interfacing;
- Bow tie hardware (you can buy it cheap at ebay.com or aliexpress.com or visit this page http://etsy.me/2nHFvsz);
- Scissors (I use separate ones for paper and fabric);
- Thin needle;
- Sewing machine.
If you like the patterns, please help to promote my store MarinaPatterns.
I accept PayPal and Credit Card payments. PayPal is more preferable since youll get your patterns quicker.
Your PDF patterns are delivered via Instant Download. After your payment is processed, you will receive an email from Etsy with a link to the download. You can also download your file by going to the "Your Account" - "Purchase" then select the invoice for the transaction.
Refunds and Exchanges
The store does not accept returns or exchanges. I carefully design the materials to be understandable and easy to follow for anyone. It happens, however, that something is not as clear as you would like it to be. Please immediately contact me in such case. My contacts are on each pattern piece. Please do this before leaving any feedback, I will be more than happy to assist.
I value your feedback and will improve and learn from it, so you can implement your ideas and have magnificent results.
Thank you for visiting!
Price 5.99 USD